NERD Productions London is looking for a highly ambitious, driven and sociable Sales & Marketing Executive to join our flexible, creative team at our studio in Borough.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years’ experience in either sales, new business and/or marketing and will demonstrate a positive and professional client approach. You will preferably have experience in the Advertising/Media industry, however, we are also open to candidates from other industries that possess a varied and strong network of contacts and are looking to take on a new challenge.
This role would suit a freelancer or someone looking for a flexible, part-time position.
– Knowledge and understanding of social media and digital platforms
– Strong copywriting skills
– Sociable and open-minded approach
– Positive and adaptable attitude
– An interest in creativity and/or advertising
– Hardworking and willing to get “stuck-in” to a start-up environment
– Extremely organised
Day to Day Requirements:
– Generate new business as well as maintain existing client relationships through networking, meetings and cold-calling
– Liaise with NERD’s Head of Sales to ensure a clear and effective growth strategy which broadens NERD’s network of clients and contacts
– Maintain, manage and grow social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Vimeo
– Maintain and manage NERD’s existing membership platforms
– Liaise with NERD’s talent to plan, generate, organise and manage exciting and relevant social media, blog and press content
– Stay up to date with the latest social trends, industry trends and awards
– Seek out and create marketing opportunities for NERD and NERD’s talent
– Work closely with the team to help lead NERD into the next stage of exciting opportunities and projects
Think you’ve got what it takes to become a NERD? Get in touch! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!